Mystiko "AuditableZK" Account Management
Mystiko wallet account is the manager of your Private Assets, which is designed to receive and shield private assets, and to manage the secret keys for zero knowledge proofs as well as data encryption/decryption. Mystiko account contains a private off-chain Mystiko Address, which is computed and formatted from public keys. Mystiko Address has a different represent format compared to a normal Ethereum address. It is a Base58 encoded string from 65 bytes long public keys.
Users can transact and manage your assets in full privacy with your accounts in Mystiko wallet.
❗️Note: Please save the secret key of your account in a safe place. If you leak or lose the secret keys of your account, the assets of this account will potentially be leaked and stolen.
- Users can have an overview of Mystiko V1 wallet accounts in Private Assets page: https://auditablezk.mystiko.network/account/assets
- To manage and switch between different accounts, click the user logo in the upper right corner of the webpage, or click the drop-down list of account names. Learn how to create multiple accounts in the next section.
- Users can access more account details (e.g. secret key) in “More” > “Account Details”.
- Private assets associated with this account will automatically be added to this account page once asset scanning is complete.
Creating multiple accounts (shielded addresses) in Mystiko could help improve the privacy and security experience. Users can follow these steps to set up multiple accounts in Mystiko Wallet:
- Click “Create Account” and name your new account.
- A new account will be added to your Mystiko wallet. Please make sure you have copied and saved the secret key of your new account in a secure place for account safety and potential account recovery.
Users could export the secret key of an existing Mystiko account for account backup. To export your existing Mystiko account:
- Go to Mystiko account page(https://zksquare.mystiko.network/account/assets ) and choose the account you would like to export.
- Click “More” > “Account Details” to acquire secret key of current account
- Click the “Export Secret Key” button and type in the account password to export the private key of the current account; or copy the account private key and save it in a safe place.
When users log out or lost his/her previous Mystiko wallet, the account info might be reset and erased from the browser. However, users can retrieve the assets of a lost wallet by importing the secret keys of lost wallet accounts, if the secret key of these accounts were exported and backed up. Learn how to export account private keys in the previous section "Export Existing Mystiko Account". To import the existing Mystiko account:
- User should import mystiko account via https://zksquare.mystiko.network/wallet/import
- Type in the secret key of the account to be imported, and name this account. Do not enter Mystiko Address here, because Mystiko Address is not the same thing as the secret key.
- Imported accounts and private assets associated with this account will be added to Mystiko wallets, and shown in the Mystiko account page. Mystiko will once again remind you to back up your secret key in a secure place (Always important!)