Comment on page
Privacy is central to what we do. We understand that privacy is important to our users. We do not maintain user accounts and do not collect and store personal data, such as your name or internet protocol (“IP”) address. When you interact with the Services, we collect only:
- 1.Publicly-available blockchain data. When you use your wallet, we collect and log your wallet address (public blockchain address) to learn more about your use of the Services. Note that wallet addresses are publicly-available data that are not created or assigned by us or any central party, and by themselves are not personally identifying.
- 2.Transaction data: When you use the Services, we collect and log your public transaction information and balance information on blockchain, in order to comply with our legal obligations and prevent the use of our Services in connection with fraudulent or other illicit activities.
- 3.Survey or usability information. If you participate in a survey or usability study with us, we will record any biographical information you directly provide to us (for example, your name, email, and job title), the responses you provide to us, and your interactions with the Services.
- 4.Correspondence. We will receive any communications and information you provide directly to us via email, customer support, social media, or another support channel, or when you participate in any surveys or questionnaires.
- 5.Biographical information. If you apply for a job with us, we collect all information provided through our jobs form, including name, email phone, work and immigration status, and any other resume, cover letter, or free form text you include.
We use the data we collect in accordance with your instructions, including any applicable terms in our Terms of Service, and as required by law. We may also use data for the following purposes:
- 1.Providing the Services. We use the data we collect to provide, maintain, customize and improve our Services and features of our Services.
- 2.Customer support. We may use information to provide customer support for and answer inquiries about the Services.
- 3.Legal compliance. We may use the information we collect as needed or requested by regulators, government entities, and law enforcement to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- 4.Safety and security. We may use data to protect against, investigate, and stop fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity. We may also use it to address security risks, solve potential security issues such as bugs, enforce our agreements, protect our users and the Platform and enforce our agreements and policies, including our Terms of Service.
- 5.Aggregated data. We may use some of the information we collect or access to compile aggregated data that helps us learn more about how users use the Services and where we can improve your experience.
We may share or disclose the data we collect:
- 1.With service providers. We may share your information with our service providers and vendors to assist us in providing, delivering, and improving the Services. For example, we may share your wallet address with service providers, such as node provider, to provide technical infrastructure services, your wallet address with blockchain analytics providers to detect, prevent, and mitigate financial crime and other illicit or harmful activities, and your activity on our social media pages with our analytics provider to learn more about you interact with us and the Services.
- 2.To comply with our legal obligations. We may share your data in the course of litigation, regulatory proceedings, compliance measures, and when compelled by subpoena, court order, or other legal procedure. We may also share data when we believe it is necessary to prevent harm to our users, the Platform, or others, and to enforce our agreements and policies, including our Terms of Service.
- 3.Safety and Security. We may share data to protect against, investigate, and stop fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity. We may also use it to address security risks, solve potential security issues such as bugs, enforce our agreements, and protect our users, the Platform, and ecosystem.
- 4.Business changes. We may transfer or share data to another entity in the event of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, asset or stock sale, or other business transaction.
- 5.With your consent. We may share your information any other time you provide us with your consent to do so.
We do not share your information with any third parties for any marketing purposes whatsoever.
We may integrate technologies operated or controlled by other parties into parts of the Services. For example, the Services may include links that hyperlink to websites, platforms, and other services not operated or controlled by us. Please note that when you interact with these other parties, including when you leave the Platform, those parties may independently collect information about you and solicit information from you. You can learn more about how those parties collect and use your data by consulting their privacy policies and other terms.
We implement and maintain reasonable administrative, physical, and technical security safeguards to help protect data from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, transmission via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of information about you. You are responsible for all of your activity on the Services, including the security of your wallets.
The Services are intended for a general audience and are not directed at children. We do not knowingly receive personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years old. If you believe we have received personal information about a child under the age of 18, please contact us at “[email protected]”.
If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you via the Services. Nevertheless, your continued use of the Services reflects your periodic review of this Policy and other terms, and indicates your consent to them.