Comment on page
- Multichain privacy — we believe privacy should be available on more chains more than just on Ethereum, and should also be on cross chain
- Affordable privacy — we believe that privacy is a basic right for everyone, whether poor or rich. Privacy should be cheap to have (Mystiko zkrollup reduces private transaction costs to 90% lower)
- Accessible privacy — we believe that privacy is accessible to anyone anywhere. Privacy should be easy to use (friendly UI/UX and arbitrary amount support), and omnipresent (mystiko sdk can be implemented to any L1, L2, bridge, wallet, dapp).
- Healthy privacy — we believe privacy is deeply a public good rooted for everyone on blockchain, e.g. traders need privacy on trade history, merchants/business need privacy on crypto payments, nft collectors need privacy on social identity, people in need of money need privacy on crypto lending, etc.
- Secure privacy — we believe tech security is ultra important in privacy. that’s why we a) added additional private key security features on users’ private notes, b) is onboarding the very best security auditing firms, c) designed everything directly on secure L1s, instead of less secure L2 or building our own chain