Introduction of Mystiko V1 Testnet
- Mystiko V1 Testnets is a combination of Mystiko testnet products including Mystiko test bridge, Mystiko protocols and Mystiko web applications, etc.
- In particular, Mystiko V1 Wallet is one of the application scenarios of Mystiko.Network. Demo of private transaction and payment in Mystiko V1 Wallet will could be found in the following sections.
- Single chain private transaction
- within Ethereum (choose Ethereum Ropsten/Goerli Network as both source and destination chain).
- within Binance Smart Chain (choose Binance Smart Chain testnetas both source and destination chain).
- within Polygon (choose Polygon Mumbai testnet as both source and destination chain).
- within Avalanche (choose Avalanche FUJI C-Chain as both source and destination chain).
- Cross chain private transaction between Etherem and Binance Smart Chain/Polygon/Avalanche via Celer Network/Mystiko testnet bridge (upcoming with more bridge support).
- Create and manage your own shield addresses.
- Deposit and withdraw privately.
Next experimental versions of Mystiko V2 Testnets features:
- Single chain private transactions within Polkadot(Moonbeam), Near(Aurora), Solana(Neon), Terra.
- Cross chain private transactions between various blockchains listed above via integrated bridges like Anyswap(Multichain), Poly Bridge(Poly Network), Hop, etc. Bridge integration list is subject to change based on bridge security assessments.
- ZK rollup for lower gas costs of single chain private transactions on Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Polkadot(Moonbeam), Near(Aurora), Solana(Neon), Terra.
- ZK rollup for lower gas costs of cross chain private transactions via integrated bridges like cBridge, Anyswap(Multichain), Poly Bridge(Poly Network), Hop, Mystiko test bridge, etc.
- Withdrawal of arbitrary amounts.