Mystiko V1 Testnets (Outdated since June 2022)
Mystiko V1 on testnets are no longer in maintenance. Please try out Mystiko ZK^2 on testnets: https://zksquare.mystiko.network/
User interface of Mystiko Wallet Web Application
To better secure your wallet data, please back up your mnemonic words and account secret keys on other storage layers. Mystiko V1 on testnet is a pure frontend web application, which means all data will be stored in your web browser. If you lost or erased the browser data of Mystiko V1 web application, you can only restore your wallet data with mnemonic or private key. Therefore, please take care of your browser's data storage with caution. Enjoy your ride with us!
- Single chain private transaction
- within Ethereum (choose Ethereum Ropsten/Goerli Network as both source and destination chain).
- within Binance Smart Chain (choose Binance Smart Chain testnetas both source and destination chain).
- within Polygon (choose Polygon Mumbai testnet as both source and destination chain).
- within Avalanche (choose Avalanche FUJI C-Chain as both source and destination chain).
- Cross chain private transaction between Etherem and Binance Smart Chain/Polygon/Avalanche via Celer Network/Mystiko testnet bridge (upcoming with more bridge support).
- Create and manage your own shield addresses.
- Deposit and withdraw privately.
Next versions of Mystiko V2 features:
- Single chain private transactions within Polkadot(Moonbeam), Near(Aurora), Solana(Neon), Terra.
- Cross chain private transactions between various blockchains listed above via integrated bridges like Anyswap(Multichain), Poly Bridge(Poly Network), Hop, etc. Bridge integration list is subject to change based on bridge security assessments.
- ZK rollup for lower gas costs of single chain private transactions on Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Polkadot(Moonbeam), Near(Aurora), Solana(Neon), Terra.
- ZK rollup for lower gas costs of cross chain private transactions via integrated bridges like cBridge, Anyswap(Multichain), Poly Bridge(Poly Network), Hop, Mystiko test bridge, etc.
- Withdrawal of arbitrary amounts.